ANNOUNCEMENT, EARTHLINGS: PARTY POISON IS DISGUSTING IN EVERY UNIVERSE
Day 12

Day 12- weapon play

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: Danger Days

Ships: Kobrapoison (AKA venomcest)

Warnings: dysphoria & self-hatred, vomit, rape roleplay


 

"Hands behind your back."

Poison swallowed thickly, vision fuzzy as their gaze trained on the blaster placed squarely between their eyes. It was shiny red, and though it was disabled- didn't even have the battery pack in it- Poison was terrified.

It was addicting.

They nodded and slowly lowered their raised hands, clasping them behind their back. Their gaze lowered submissively, taking in the hot sand that scorched their bare knees and toes as they knelt- and their cock, hard and leaking. From their baby brother holding a gun to their head, acting like he was the enemy. God, this was fucked up, and Poison loved it.

"Yeah, that's a good boy," Kobra cooed above them and ran a hand through striking red locks, Poison relishing in the stabbing pain that came from being openly misgendered. A part of them wondered why the things that hurt them in everyday life were so arousing when their brother did them. They were probably sick in the head, or maybe just not convinced yet that they deserved tenderness and love when it came to sex.

Poison looked back up as the blaster was pulled away from their head, only long enough for Kobra to shuffle down his jeans and boxers some and press the head of his cock to Poison's lips, salty precum smearing across them like gloss. 

The gun resumed its position. 

"Suck," Kobra demanded, his gaze appearing cold and detached behind his omnipresent sunglasses. "And if I feel teeth, motherfucker, I will pull the trigger."

Poison shuddered and nodded, parting their lips and letting Kobra invade them, sucking desperately on his cock, like their life depended on it. Kobra thrust into their mouth, fingers tangling in their hair, and Poison loved it. They swallowed around him, almost gagging as he fucked their throat. They could feel the spit dripping from their chin onto their bare chest, much too flat for their liking- another stab of dysphoria. Kobra groaned, pushing them down on his cock as far as they would go, until he was buried up to the hilt in the wet warmth of their mouth. 

Poison gagged at the sudden intrusion, trying to pull off Kobra's dick, but his hand just kept holding them down, and-

Kobra let go, finally, and Poison lurched, letting the contents of their stomach empty into the sand at Kobra's feet. It smelled worse coming up than it had going down, which triggered a second wave, tears pricking at the corners of their eyes as they dry heaved on their hands and knees. 

"You're disgusting," Kobra spat as he knelt in front of them, pushing the hair out of their face and roughly grabbing them by it, forcing Party to look up at him. 

They flinched away from his touch. They were shaking. Kobra's smile fell. 

"Hey, Pois'," Kobra said, a little softer. "Color?"

Party didn't respond, just shook their head and heaved again, nothing more than thick spit dribbling from their mouth. That was enough for Kobra. He scooped Party into his arms and picked them up, carrying them toward the motel, ignoring the sickly sounds they made slung over his shoulder. 

"I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to be so rough on you," Kobra sighed as he opened the door, sitting down on the bed with Party in his lap, rocking them softly. "I just got carried away. Talk when you're ready, alright?"

Party nodded and hooked their legs around Kobra's waist, resting their cheek on his shoulder and wiping the tears off on his shirt. Kobra gently pushed Party back, noting just how cute the confusion in their eyes was before taking off his shirt and using it to wipe the spit and vomit that remained on their chin. He tossed the soiled garment to the side and smiled up at his sister, before letting them collapse onto him again.