ANNOUNCEMENT, EARTHLINGS:50 SHADES OF NON-CONSENSUAL FACE PISSING
Day 2

Day 2 - Bodily Fluids

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: MCR

Ships: Waycest

Warnings: Noncon, Piss


"Gee, I don't think I can hold it."

Gerard looked up at Mikey, barely holding back a devilish grin. Their brother sat straddling their lap through their fiftieth rewatch of Dawn of the Dead, squirming every five seconds with just how badly he needed to piss. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if he hadn't downed two sodas and made good progress into a third, but as it was, he had to go, and soon. 

"I'm sure you can," Gerard halfheartedly reassured, not letting his arms fall from where they stayed comfortably situated around Mikey's thin waist, keeping the younger boy trapped. 

"Gerard, I mean it," Mikey said with a warning tone in his voice as he squirmed again, pressing himself against Gerard's thigh to try and stem the flow before it started. Tears were starting to form in his eyes from desperation. " Let me go. "

"Come on, Mikey, the movie's almost over," Gerard insisted, unable to resist a smirk. God, it was disgusting and he knew it, but Gerard couldn't help it- watching his brother squirm, needing to piss only to be denied again and again, made Gerard feel like he was on fire.

And then Mikey's thigh brushed against Gerard's cock, hard in their pants, and Mikey paled with realization. "You're- You're getting off on this, you fucking pervert." 

"Yeah," Gerard groaned, because there wasn't any use in hiding it anymore, anyway. His grip tightened around Mikey. "Fuck, Mikey…"

"You're disgusting," Mikey hissed, struggling against Gerard's grip, until suddenly he froze, hands darting down between his legs as he hung his head. "Fuck!"

Gerard chewed his lip, watching with a hungry gaze as Mikey tried desperately to hold his piss. He reached forward to pull Mikey's hand away from the crotch of his pajama shorts, revealing a quickly-growing wet spot. 

"Don't- Don't fucking watch, you creep-" Mikey said, voice teetering between indignant and distressed. But Gerard couldn't not watch, reaching into his sweatpants and stroking his cock as he watched Mikey piss himself. It wasn't long before Mikey's shorts couldn't soak up any more and his piss dribbled from the fabric, landing on Gerard's hand as he lazily jerked himself. They reached up with their dry hand as the stream trickled to a stop, brushing Mikey's hair out of his face. He was flushed red, tears overflowing and dripping from his cheeks, only adding to the mess in Gerard's lap. Mikey whimpered and let his head come to rest in Gerard's hand, watching Gerard as he brought himself to climax, groaning as he came, the white fluid spilling over the front of Mikey's wet shorts.