ANNOUNCEMENT, EARTHLINGS: I WROTE THIS IN MY CAR AFTER GETTING LAID OFF.
Day 4

Day 4 - Dirty Talk & Roleplay/Fantasy

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: MCR

Ships: Waycest

Warnings: Dragon kidnapping/rape roleplay


 

"We're not getting a dragon dildo," Mikey said.

This was about two weeks before he found himself wielding a dragon dildo. 

Gerard struggled underneath him, wrists straining against the rough rope that bound them. Mikey watched with a smug grin and pushed up the skirt of Gerard's beautiful pink dress, pulling the matching lace panties down with his other hand.

"Stop- Stop, please!" Gerard begged, pushing their ass in the air and giving Mikey a wonderful view of their hard, leaking cock as well. "Please, I'll give you anything. All the gold and jewels you could imagine, anything but this!"

"You're too kind, princess," Mikey cooed, opening the lube and dribbling it over the red, scaly, and impossibly large sex toy, spreading it around as he spoke. "But I don't want gold or jewels, or even your land. I want your virginity."

"No, please, no!" Gerard squealed as Mikey pressed the toy to their hole. "Stop, stop! You can't, I- I'm saving myself for marriage!"

"You're prettier when you cry," Mikey said flatly- like an observation, not something meant to rile Gerard up further. He swore he saw their cock twitch. He dug his nails into Gerard's thigh as he pressed the toy in, ignoring the pleas of 'no, stop, don't!' until they became background noise. Gerard sobbed into the pillow as the head of the toy sank fully into them, "Stop, take it out, it hurts, it hurts!"

Mikey paused for a brief second before he could get back into character- god, he knew Gerard was into this stuff, but he couldn't help but worry even as he assured himself they would use the safeword if they had to.

"I don't care if it hurts," Mikey growled, shoving the toy in much more roughly than before, until it was buried in Gerard up to the hilt. "You're going to take it."

Mikey thrust the dragon dildo into Gerard, slowly at first but quickly picking up the pace as they practically melted under his hands, sobs turning into soft, pleasured sounds.

"It's too big, my- oh, I'll be ruined," Gerard moaned, rocking back against the toy as Mikey pushed it into them, hardly sounding like a damsel in distress and more like… well, how they usually sounded during sex.

"Mmm, you will," Mikey agreed, voice low and sultry, "Nobody will want a princess with such a loose, ruined pussy. I'll just have to keep you locked up in my tower and use you as I please, won't I?"

"No, no- fuck, " Gerard whimpered, and then he came, white spurts landing across their pink lace panties. Mikey's eyes widened slightly in surprise. 

"That was… quick," he noted, slowly pulling the toy out of his brother with a wet pop! and setting it down on the sheets. "You usually last longer than that."

Gerard turned their head back to face him, flushed red and messy brown locks plastered down by a sheen of sweat and tears. They didn't say anything, just panted heavily, and Mikey couldn't help a warm smile as he untied their wrists and pulled them into his lap. 

"Guess we're doing that again."