ANNOUNCEMENT, EARTHLINGS: SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMEBOY MINI, WE ARE NOT LETTING FRANK CUM TONIGHT
Day 5

Day 5 - monogamy & chastity devices & ownership

Rating: NC-17

Fandom: MCR

Ships: Frerard

Warnings: Bodyshaming Kink


A familiar feeling of dread mixed with excitement filled Frank’s chest as the lock clicked shut. 

Gerard pressed a light, teasing kiss to the tip of his cock, blocked partly by the bars of his chastity cage, before pulling Frank’s underwear right back up. Gerard stood, running a hand over the hard, cold bulge in the front of his boxers. 

“You may speak,” Gerard said, looking down at Frank with expectation in his gaze. That look always made Frank feel so small.

“Thank you, Master,” Frank said, half a whimper. It was a weird sensation, feeling the heat gather in his groin with nowhere to go, unable to get hard like this. 

“For?” Gerard prompted, hand traveling slightly lower to squeeze Frank’s balls, drawing a pained whine out of the smaller man. “You can do better than that, Frankie.”
“I’m sorry, Master. Thank you for locking up my dick, Master,” Frank answered, letting out a relieved sigh when Gerard let go of his balls. He leaned limply against his Master, hands bunching into his shirt. 

“You’re welcome, bitch,” Gerard said with a smug grin that never failed to make Frank’s legs turn to jelly, running his hands along Frank’s sides until they reached his chest, and flicked his thumbs over his nipples. “It wasn’t like we were gonna get much use out of it anyway, isn’t that right Frankie?”

Frank only nodded, knowing he wasn’t given permission to speak. He was rewarded with more attention to his nipples, which made his cock ache with how badly it wanted to get erect in the cage.

“Mhm. Wouldn’t be good for anything, would it? No…” Gerard kissed Frank’s forehead condescendingly, letting go of his chest and letting his hands run over his shoulders. “It’s just too small to please anyone. But that’s alright. You’re making me plenty happy just being my pathetic bitch and taking my cock whenever I please, and it looks so pretty in that little cage…”

Frank felt almost dizzy when Gerard finally pulled back with a shit-eating grin. “Now be a good bitch boy and get dressed while I make our reservations for tonight. Don’t forget your collar again or I’ll keep you locked up for two months instead of one."